The Solar-Log 1900 is the perfect solution for monitoring and controlling large-scale PV plants and solar power stations with a maximum plant size of 2000 kWp. The energy management system offers comprehensive reporting options. With just a few components, a wide range of extra functions can be added, e.g. confirmation of the current amount of feed-in power. A maximum of 100 inverters, just one manufacturer per bus, maximum plant size 2000 kWp.
- Solar-Log™ Smart Energy - Visualization, optimization and managing of self-consumption possible
- Einspeisemanagment - Optional Power Management and cos φ control
- Solar-Log WEB Enerest™ - optional - Always stay well informed on the status of your plant with regular concise yield reports. The Dashboard is available for Android devices and the iPhone and iPad with the Solar-Log™ Insight App, providing around the clock access to your data.
- Solar-Log™ Easy Installation - The inverter detection and Internet registration are carried out immediately.
- Master-Slave Technology - Up to a total of 10 Solar-Log 2000 devices can be linked together at a plant, making it easy to scale the plant size.
|Number of inverters:||1, up to 100|
|Plants size:||Max. 10 kWp, Max. 15 kWp, Max. 100 kWp, Max. 2000 kWp|
|Functions:||Measure power consumption, Detect System Errors, Optimize your own consumption, Free Updates, Apps & Portal|
|Connections:||Ethernet (LAN), RS485, RS422, S0, CAN|