The Solar-Log 300 is an all-round talent for small plants. It supports up to 100 connected components (inverters- from a single manufacturer per bus). The economic failure and yield monitoring solution for small plants with a maximum output of 15 kWp is available in two different versions and with additional features.
- Solar-Log™ Smart Energy - Visualization, Optimization and Control of Self-Consumption possible.
- Feed-in Management - Especially for small plants, the intelligent 70% reduction is an attractive option that assists to further increase the amount of self-consumption.
- Solar-Log™ WEB - optional - Always stay well informed on the status of your plant with regular concise yield reports. The Dashboard is available for Android devices and the iPhone and iPad with the Solar-Log™ Insight App, providing around the clock access to your data.
- Solar-Log™ Easy Installation - The inverter detection and Internet registration are carried out immediately.
- LCD-Display for Status Notification Messages
- String Monitoring of MPP-Trackers
The inverter can be connected via RS485/422 or an Ethernet connection. A meter can be set up as an inverter via the S0 interface and records the output from incompatible inverters. 2. Input to connect an additional energy meter. SO pulse output to connect an external display.
Here is a detailed list of the technical data.
|Number of inverters:||1, up to 100|
|Plants size:||Max. 10 kWp, Max. 15 kWp|
|Functions:||Measure power consumption, Detect System Errors, Optimize your own consumption, Free Updates, Apps & Portal|
|Connections:||Ethernet (LAN), RS485, RS422, S0|