The Solar-Log 2000 is a comfortable solution for monitoring and controlling large-scale PV plants and solar power stations with up to 100 inverters from a single manufacturer. This high-performance top-of-the-line model can monitor a maximum plant size of 2000 kWp. The wide range of reporting functions and numerous expansion options make it a professional device that has been developed for demanding applications.
- Solar-Log™ Smart Energy - Visualization, optimization and managing of self-consumption possible
- Einspeisemanagment - Optional Power Management and cos φ control
- Solar-Log WEB Enerest™ - optional - Always stay well informed on the status of your plant with regular concise yield reports. The Dashboard is available for Android devices and the iPhone and iPad with the Solar-Log™ Insight App, providing around the clock access to your data.
- Solar-Log™ Easy Installation - The inverter detection and Internet registration are carried out immediately.
- TFT Color Touchscreen - The Solar-Log 1200 features a large simple-to-use TFT color touchscreen and a small LCD display for status messages. The color display directly shows the user all of the important data for plant output, power consumption and self-consumption rate.Master-Slave Technology - Up to a total of 10 Solar-Log 2000 devices can be linked together at a plant, making it easy to scale the plant size.
- Master-Slave Technology - Up to a total of 10 Solar-Log 2000 devices can be linked together at a plant, making it easy to scale the plant size.
Here is a detailed list of the technical data.
|Number of inverters:||1, up to 100|
|Plants size:||Max. 10 kWp, Max. 15 kWp, Max. 100 kWp, Max. 2000 kWp|
|Functions:||Measure power consumption, Detect System Errors, Optimize your own consumption, Free Updates, Apps & Portal, Farbdisplay|
|Connections:||Ethernet (LAN), RS485, RS422, S0, CAN|