Right of revocation for consumers
|You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party, other than a carrier and designated by you, took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Solare Datensysteme GmbH, Fuhrmannstr. 9, 72351 Geislingen-Binsdorf, Germany, phone: +49 7428 - 40 89 - 300, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form, which is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocationIf you revoke this contract, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery from the cheap standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you, and in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse a refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You will be liable for any loss of value of the goods only if such loss of value results from handling the goods in a way that is not necessary for the testing of the quality, properties and functionality of the goods.
(2) The right of revocation does not apply to contracts for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer and for goods in a sealed package if the seal was removed after delivery.
(3) The provider shall provide information on the model revocation form in accordance with the statutory provisions as follows:
Sample revocation form
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please fill in this form and send it back to us.)
- I / we revoke the contract concluded with you for the purchase of the fol-lowing goods/the performance of the following services
- Invoice number
- Ordered on / received on
- Name(s) of the consumer(s)
- Postal address of the consumer(s)
- Consumer’s(‘) signature